× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Joomla Rejected Review...

• Kanefire
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #860 by Kanefire
Joomla Rejected Review... was created by Kanefire
I gave a 5-star review to your extension on JED and it was rejected with the comment below. This is the second rejection I have had for very reasonable reviews. Yes it includes a "feature request" but this is the type of information that I would want to know when reading reviews...

We, as the users of the JED have no recourse in dealing with this, so I thought maybe the extension provider might have better luck. I think the review review process is getting a bit ridiculous.

Best,
Kanefire

"Your review for "ReDJ" has been rejected because it contains a feature request.
Please contact the developer through the given support options to ask for support.

Please feel free to place a new review for "ReDJ":
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/7189

Your review was:
=======
Just what I needed, good support
Extension installed perfectly. I couldn't get the redirect to work. Went to the forum and within a few hours, provided me with what I was missing.

Extension is perfect if you took down j1.5 and installed j2.5

You can create the dynamic url that doesn't exist anymore and direct all links to that url to the new url that does.

Days of fiddling with .htaccess that never seemed to work, this did in minutes.

My only request would be .csv import feature to import multiple redirects."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #861 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Joomla Rejected Review...
Hi, and thanks for repoting. I'm glad you rate us "5 stars", no matter about the JED :)

About the csv import feature, this is not the first request of this feature by our users. But there's a problem with this, related to the way ReDJ and Tag Meta work, as explained here:

www.selfget.com/forum/tag-meta/399-generate-rules-from-xml-sitemap.html

www.selfget.com/forum/redj/384-is-there-a-way-to-import-old-to-new-redirects.html

We are working on different solutions to do something similar...

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds