× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

TO URL different if m.huisx.nl/woning/etc...

• ppeer
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1101 by ppeer
Hi Luigi,

I have a FROM URL like ^/woning/ which generates a 200 redirect TO URL (1) http://{siteurl}/index.php?option=com_logos&task=showResults&action=363&lqm_id14={preg_match 1}/\/woning\/([0-9]+)\//i{/preg_match}

Example
If submitted from a mobile device ('m.huisx.nl/woning/1723263/rozenburglaan-84/rotterdam' instead of 'huisx.nl/woning/1723263/rozenburglaan-84/rotterdam' from a pc) I would like to have a different redirect TO URL (2) http://{siteurl}/index.php?option=com_logos&task=showResults&action=600&lqm_id14={preg_match 1}/\/woning\/([0-9]+)\//i{/preg_match}

The mobile rewrite is doing fine...but without succes I have been trying to find the php file of the redj component to insert a condition like:

If url is like 'm.huisx.nl/woning/...' then redirect TO URL (2) instead of the redirect TO URL (1) FROM the administratior screen. Maybe it's also possible, on this condition, to change the FROM URL to eg 'm.huisx.nl/woningmob/...' and then have the TO URL redirect take is course
by submitting it via the administration section (eg. FROM URL 'm.huisx.nl/woningmob/1723263/rozenburglaan-84/rotterdam')

Please could you help so I can customize my mobile webpages.

regards Peter
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by ppeer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ppeer
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1103 by ppeer
...looking for an easier solution in a different direction. For now please don't bother my question.

regards
Peter

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1109 by admin
Hi Peter,
sorry for delay. I'm not sure I got your question, but it seems you need to have different redirect based on user agent (mobile vs. desktop).

If so, I'm sorry but is not possible to control the redirect in the ReDJ rule based on the user agent.

If you need something different just advise.

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by admin.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds