× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Menu items changed...what to do?

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #271 by FunX
Menu items changed...what to do? was created by FunX
Hello,

After reading both the tutorial and several topics on this forum I still cant get things working. :blush:
I use joomla 1.5 website and I have the enterprise version of ReDJ.

I changed some menu items. Articles that were in Nieuws > Muziek are now in Muziek > Nieuws
So the URL of all articles that were under Nieuws > Muziek should be changed.

For example:
www.funx.nl/index.php/muziek/nieuws/16384-khaled-werkt-met-pitbull-en-redone

should be:

www.funx.nl/index.php/nieuws/muziek/16384-khaled-werkt-met-pitbull-en-redone

So the only thing that should be changed in the URL is nieuws/muziek > muziek/nieuws

Can somebodye help me with this? Thank u so much! :)
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by FunX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #272 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Menu items changed...what to do?
Hi,
create a rule as follow:
From URL: ^/index\.php/muziek/nieuws/
To URL: http://{siteurl}/nieuws/muziek/{pathltrim /muziek/nieuws/}{queryfull}

Please, advise.

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
11 years 7 months ago #273 by FunX
Replied by FunX on topic Re: Menu items changed...what to do?
Thank you for ur fast repl Luigi! Really appreciate it.

Now I get another error saying it's looping:

www.funx.nl/index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/muziek//index.php/muziek/nieuws/nieuws/

Any idea?

More
11 years 7 months ago #274 by admin
Yes,
I forgot the index.php part. Try this and let me know:
From URL: ^/index\.php/muziek/nieuws/
To URL: http://{siteurl}/index.php/nieuws/muziek/{pathltrim /index.php/muziek/nieuws/}{queryfull}

Luigi

More
11 years 7 months ago #275 by FunX
Replied by FunX on topic Re: Menu items changed...what to do?
Thanx again. I added index.php but still the same problem. That's weird!

Do u have the same when u click on this URL?
www.funx.nl/index.php/muziek/nieuws/16384-khaled-werkt-met-pitbull-en-redone

More
11 years 7 months ago #276 by admin
Really strange.

Let me try the rule on my local system. Meanwhile I could fix on your backend if you like. Just send me an email at info(at)selfget.com with a temporary access.

Kind regards,
Luigi
The following user(s) said Thank You: FunX

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds