× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Do I have the "Enterprise" version?!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #231 by X-Bit
Hello @all!

I just signed up to resolve a nasty problem which I did not want to solve with the free version, i.e. the price is fair and developers have to eat as well, isn´t it?

Some technical specs:
site: www.lehrmittelperlen.net (that would be the Joomla 2.5 site)
Joomla: 2.5.6
PHP: 5.3.x
Joomla SEF: Acitvated with .htaccess and working
Error page: custom, working.

Now two things... I did install the free version before, then got the subscription and just installed the "Enterprise" version. Still, I do not have all the options available... at least, they are still marked deleted:
Component -> awesomescreenshot.com/003dp9554
plugin -> awesomescreenshot.com/0fddp96a8

Why is this? I even removed the free version and re-uploaded the "Enterprise" version, still, no joy.

Second:
I would like to re-route from an old (Joomla 1.5) url to a new one. The old one does not exist anymore, it´s for googles sake.

Old Url -> www.lehrmittelperlen.net/lehrmittel/-zu-den-perlen-downloads/cat_view/25-mathematik.html
(the "-" by "*-*zu-den-perlen-downloads" is the problem)

should route to:
www.lehrmittelperlen.net/lehrmittel/zu-den-perlen-downloads/cat_view/25-mathematik.html
(without the "-" by "/*zu-den-perlen-downloads/" but keeping the "/cat_view/" part and routing to the same "number-example.html", in this case it would be "25-mathematik.html" but there are many others)

As we have about 2000 links like this and I would appreciate a solution with ReDJ Enterprise.

Thanks for your help and... that´s a fine extension with a lot of potential, congrats!
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by X-Bit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #233 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Do I have the "Enterprise" version?!
Hi,
and thank you for the Enterprise lifetime subscription.

1) Yes, you have the Enterprise version. The reason you see the macro "deleted" is because in the last release I would like to use a single language file for both Community and Enterprise, but the "deletion" was a "poor choise". It will be fixed in the next release, just after holidays... :)

2) We can create a single rule that route all the URLs. Try this:
From URL: ^/lehrmittel/-zu-den-perlen-downloads/cat_view/
To URL: http://{siteurl}/lehrmittel/zu-den-perlen-downloads/cat_view/{pathltrim /lehrmittel/-zu-den-perlen-downloads/cat_view/}{queryfull}

Please, advise.

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #236 by X-Bit
Replied by X-Bit on topic Re: Do I have the "Enterprise" version?!
Hello Luigi!

It just worked out perfect!

Enjoy your holidays and I am really excited about the new version.

Kind regards and thank you for your fast answer!
X-Bit

P.s.: Some more general explenations about the macro "pathltrim" would be nice, or even a manual with some recepies about the other functions as well :D
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by X-Bit.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #240 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Do I have the "Enterprise" version?!
Hi,
it's my fault. I would like to prepare also video tutorial on usage, but time is always too short. I know my extensions are really powerful but not for "dummies", so a good help is necessary.

But there a tutorial here:

www.selfget.com/downloads/file/6-redj-quickguide-j15.html

Is not updated to last version, but all macros are very well explained (with some examples). Take a fast look at this tutorial to have an idea of what can be done...

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by admin.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds