× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

after updating to php 7 - Fatal error: Uncaught Ty

More
6 years 10 months ago #6175 by admin
The faster way to check if is a ReDJ issue is to disable temporary the ReDJ plugin. If you still got the problem, I am glad to say it's not a ReDJ fault. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #6237 by mejwaller
Hello,

When will the fix be out for the community version? I am also getting this error with v 1.7.10.

Thanks

More
6 years 7 months ago #6250 by admin
The issue will be fixed with the next Community release, but I have no deadline for this yet,

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
5 years 6 months ago #6887 by CatherineG
I have been completely locked out of my site. We go live to sell in 2 days. Please help!!!

When I try to login to the backend of joomla, I get this error instead:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to plgSystemReDJ::customException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in ******/plugins/system/redj/redj.php:673 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: plgSystemReDJ::customException(Object(Error)) #1 {main} thrown in ******/plugins/system/redj/redj.php on line 673

HELP! What do I change that line to so everything works?

Joomla version latest, php 7.2

More
5 years 6 months ago #6888 by admin
Hi Marcin
Sorry for this issue. If you tell me the version of ReDJ you are using I wi check it ASAP (now I have no access to my laptop).
Meanwhile to unlock the backend just rename the plugin file (folder plugins/system/redj).

Kind regards
Luigi

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #6894 by CatherineG
Okay. I followed your directions. Got in. Bought the latest version of reDJ, installed. Thank you for your help. I believe that cleared it up. Thank you!!!! Just an FYI, the version I had previously was 1.7.10 - have a great day.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by CatherineG.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds