× Requests and support related to jBackend.

Showing just one article in the phonegap example

• softforge
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3746 by softforge
Hi, excellent product and I have got the categories from my joomla site showing a treat using your phonegap example and compiling it all with the android SDK
But, how does one show a single article? I can use your api code to make the link and get the json outputting but the exapmple you give I think only handles categories in an artice, do you have any example code of a single article being shown?

Thanks

Sorry wrong category, will post in the jbackend one
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by softforge. Reason: Wrong category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• softforge
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3747 by softforge
Replied by softforge on topic Showing just one article in the phonegap example
Hi, excellent product and I have got the categories from my joomla site showing a treat using your phonegap example and compiling it all with the android SDK
But, how does one show a single article? I can use your api code to make the link and get the json outputting but the exapmple you give I think only handles categories in an artice, do you have any example code of a single article being shown?

Thanks

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3750 by admin
Hi,
here is the list of all API requests supported by the content module. For a single article, as example, the request is:
Request parameters
action=get
module=content
resource=articles
id=<N>

Please, take a look at this documentation first (section Get an article), then let me know if you still have questions.

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by admin.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds