× Requests and support related to jBackend.

content_raw still includes plugins content

• congpine
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #7012 by congpine
Hi
I have enabled content_raw but the returned Article still including plugins content such as :
<div class='joomla_add_this'><!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->\n<script type='text/javascript'>\r\nvar addthis_product = 'jlp-2.0';\r\nvar addthis_config = {\r\npubid:'ra-53b005a221824d90',\ndata_track_clickback:true,\nui_language:'en'\n}\n</script>\n<div class=\"addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style addthis_32x32_style \"addthis:url='m.viethome.co.uk/tin-tuc/nguoi-viet-hai-ngoai/50204-video-nguoi-viet-bi-cuop-giua-ban-ngay-o-deptford-london-' addthis:title='[Video] Người Việt bị cướp giữa ban ngày ở Deptford , London '>\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<a class=\"addthis_button_preferred_1\"></a>\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<a class=\"addthis_button_preferred_2\"></a>\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<a class=\"addthis_button_preferred_3\"></a>\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<a class=\"addthis_button_preferred_4\"></a>\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<a class=\"addthis_button_compact\"></a>\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<a class=\"addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style\"></a>\r\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t</div> <!-- AddThis Button END -->

I compare with our DB and the article doesn't have such content in its DB.
I have enabled content_raw in the plugin configs. Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #7022 by admin
Replied by admin on topic content_raw still includes plugins content
Probably this is due to some content plugin that changes the content of the article (e.g. adding some JS tags). Try to disable "Prepare content in article list" and see if it changes.

Best
Luigi

• congpine
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #7028 by congpine
Replied by congpine on topic content_raw still includes plugins content
Hi
By default "Prepare content in article list" is disabled. I just double-check that i have disabled that option and it still returns unwanted div tag and js content.
Please note that I have dual language site and the plugin inside article is: AddThis , and youtube (JoomlaWorks \"AllVideos\" Plugin) , where I insert this to the content:
{youtube}ID_ID{/youtube}
and the youtube plugin will render and display the youtube player.
However, the content returns from jBackend has something like:
<div class=\"avPlayer Wrapper avVideo\">\n\t<div style=\"width:500px;\" class=\"avPlayerContainer\">\n\t\t<div id=\"AVPlayerID_0_25402520094cc8c163ea4054fa57adfa\" class=\"avPlayerBlock\">\n\t\t\t<iframe src=\"LINK_TO_YOUTUBE_ID\" width=\"500\" height=\"350\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\"></iframe>\t\t\t\t\t</div>\n\t</div>\n</div>

and you are right, when I disabled AddThis plugin, its content doesn't show up in API returns
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by congpine.

More
5 years 2 months ago #7051 by admin
Replied by admin on topic content_raw still includes plugins content
Thanks for reporting

• congpine
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #7078 by congpine
Replied by congpine on topic content_raw still includes plugins content
can you do something about that ? as raw_content should really be raw, without anything at all.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds