× Requests and support related to jBackend.

JBackend get Request help

• anthonydvives
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #6940 by anthonydvives
get Request help was created by anthonydvives
Hi I am using jBackEnd to convert a joomla website into an ionic hybrid app, but I am not entirely understanding how the Rest calls are made. I have already tried my best to understand the documentation in the usage page, but I am not getting the JSON response I am expecting. I am getting the following from the link:
outlook-test.monmouth.edu/index.php?option=com_jbackend&view=request&/news/146-volume-90-fall-2018-spring-2019/6281-parsons-hired-as-new-associate-vice-president
{
"status": "ko",
"error_code": "REQ_MNS",
"error_description": "Module not specified"
}

I believe I found the module that links to the category I am trying to access articles for but still haven't been able to get farther than this. I am positive I am putting in the parameters incorrectly, but I cant really find any tutorials on jBackEnd. I have also looked at the example jBackEnd Ionic App listed the download page and it did not really clarify anything to me. My goal is to a create News app and I need to be able to get all article information and content and images.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• anthonydvives
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #6941 by anthonydvives
Replied by anthonydvives on topic JBackend get Request help
Hello,

I am having trouble properly understanding the get Request parameters for a JBackend. I have read the documentation and looked at the JBackEnd Ionic App implementation, but I haven't gotten farther than this.
{
"status": "ko",
"error_code": "REQ_MNS",
"error_description": "Module not specified"
}
This is made by making the following call "outlook-test.monmouth.edu/index.php?option=com_jbackend&view=request&/news/146-volume-90-fall-2018-spring-2019/6281-parsons-hired-as-new-associate-vice-president". I am making an JBackEnd Ionic app for a Joomla news website.

More
5 years 3 months ago #6982 by admin
Replied by admin on topic JBackend get Request help
You are getting those error messages because your requests are wrong. You can find how to build your requests properly here:

www.selfget.com/documentation/jbackend-joomla30/usage.html

Kind regards
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds