× Requests and support related to jBackend.

Its giving Error.. :(

• onegoodlife
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #4123 by onegoodlife
Replied by onegoodlife on topic Its giving Error.. :(
Hi,

actually there is must to use option=com_jbackend to process things, AND i wished to do so that it processes all urls even if for web browsing site, i.e. when navigated website, it should just give output by using com_jbackend only.

for example, if i use index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1 then it normally gives html output but instead i want to have it json output by using jbackend just by using this kind of urls, because i am in need to use SEF urls and for that i dont know how hard it would be to get all required urls for mobile app.

let me know if it is still unclear to you,

thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4125 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Its giving Error.. :(
Hi,
if I got your question right, you want to use SEF URLs to access to jBackend functions. If this is the case, you just need to create and publish a menu item of jBackend endpoint kind. The you can call these endpoint with params you want. Check this video:

www.selfget.com/products/jbackend.html

If this is not what you need, contact me on skype (user selfget) and we can chat and fix your issue fast.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• onegoodlife
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #4135 by onegoodlife
Replied by onegoodlife on topic Its giving Error.. :(
Hi,

Would you please tell me how can i make use of 3rd party components like Jcalpro, or virtuemart or something else with jbackend?

thanks

More
8 years 9 months ago #4136 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Its giving Error.. :(
Hi,
each additional extension must be supported by a jBackend module. This is because there is no other way to expose specific functionalities. The current supported extensions available to subscribers are listed here:

www.selfget.com/downloads/category/9-jbackend.html

Virtuemart and JCalPro are not still supported. But you can develop by yourself:

www.selfget.com/documentation/jbackend-joomla30/developers-guide.html

Or hire someone to do this:

www.selfget.com/services/technical-support/jbackend-custom-modules.html

Kind regards,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds