× Here you can get community support related to Auto Group.

Autogroup and CB Profile Pro

• erricogiu
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #6640 by erricogiu
Autogroup and CB Profile Pro was created by erricogiu
Hi!
My autogroup doesn't work correctly.
The version of joomla is 3.8.7 and community builder is 2.1.4. Php version is 7.1.
All users are registered group.

I see the video (based on joomla 2.5) but on joomla 3 there are more options (Label and Group yes-no). If i select YES on group on registration i can't select the field.
I want use your extension with CB Profile Pro. Can you confirm me that is possible?

Best regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #6641 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Autogroup and CB Profile Pro
Hi Errico,
you can find more information about AutoGroup here:

www.selfget.com/products/autogroup.html

I have just tested it with CB 3 using a single select and it still works. In the example showed in the page linked above you have:
cb_profiletype;Downloader;Downloader;true
cb_profiletype;Uploader;Uploader;true
cb_profiletype;Both;Uploader,Downloader;true

So the "value" in the CB fields are "Downloader", "Uploader", and "Both". In your screenshot your values are "Sono un moderatore" and "Sono un register". Maybe you would put those values in the "Etichetta", and use shortest values for "Valore" like "moderator" and "register".

Let me know if you still have issue with the initial setup of CB and AutoGroup and we will fix it. You can also contact me on skype.

About your last question, I can't say if it will work with CB Profile Pro (I don't know it), but I can say you can make it work with CB 3.

Kind regards,
Luigi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds