× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

Error message after upgrade to 1.7.3

• joetighe
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #2754 by joetighe
Error message after upgrade to 1.7.3 was created by joetighe
I just upgraded versions (uninstalled first) and now received an error message when I click on the "Tag Meta" link or the "Rules" link ("Synonyms" and "About" links ok). The update was to version 1.7.3 enterprise from version 1.7.2 enterprise.
Error message read:

An error has occurred.
500 Unknown column 'a.custom_header' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.url, a.case_sensitive, a.request_only, a.decode_url, a.last_rule, a.placeholders, a.title, a.description, a.author, a.keywords, a.rights, a.xreference, a.canonical, a.custom_header, a.rindex, a.rfollow, a.rsnippet, a.rarchive, a.rodp, a.rydir, a.rimageindex, a.comment, a.synonyms, a.synonmax, a.synonweight, a.preserve_title, a.hits, a.last_visit, a.ordering, a.published, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time,uc.name AS editor FROM joom_tagmeta_rules AS a LEFT JOIN joom_users AS uc ON uc.id = a.checked_out WHERE (a.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.ordering asc

Thanks in advance for any help.
Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2755 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Error message after upgrade to 1.7.3
Hi Joe,
from the error message it seems something goes wrong with the table update. It should be necessary to execute a little query on your database:
ALTER TABLE `#__tagmeta_rules` ADD `custom_header` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL AFTER `canonical`;
ALTER TABLE `#__tagmeta_rules` ADD `rydir` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '2' COMMENT '0=No,1=Yes,2=Skip' AFTER `rodp`;

You could use phpMyAdmin, but before to execute you should replace #_ with your table prefix. If you have problems to do this, I can help you (e.g. with a remote support session). Or I could send you a custom version to reinstall that forces the table update, as you prefer.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• joetighe
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #2757 by joetighe
Replied by joetighe on topic Error message after upgrade to 1.7.3
Thanks for the quick reply. A custom version to reinstall sounds easy if it is not too much trouble for you.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #2760 by admin
I forgot to ask you which version of Joomla you are using. Assuming you have Joomla 3 (and only in this case), download the attached package. Go to Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Manage, search for Tag Meta component (neither package nor plugin, only component) and uninstall (tables will be preserved). After this, install the attached package, and install again your 1.7.3 Enterprise. That's all.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

If you have Joomla 2 just let me know and I will prepare another package.

Kind regards,
Luigi

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joetighe

• joetighe
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #2763 by joetighe
Replied by joetighe on topic Error message after upgrade to 1.7.3
Luigi,
It worked perfect. Thank you...best support ever.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2766 by admin
Thanks for your patience :)

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds