× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

Getting Meta Tags for Each Page

• bcorcodilos
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #1868 by bcorcodilos
Getting Meta Tags for Each Page was created by bcorcodilos
I would like my individual articles to have the meta tags that I specified for them in their distinct articles. It seems that my articles are using the menu meta tag information. Is there a way I can make it specific for each article?

My site is www.designblendz.com

Also if you see any other things I can add to improve the SEO of my site please let me know as I am concerned that the page source code is too similar for all of my pages.

With Thanks,
Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #1873 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Getting Meta Tags for Each Page
Hi Brian,
I need a one or two examples, with the URL to call, the meta info used in the article, and in the menu (a screenshot could help). You can send me an email at info(at)selfget.com if you prefer.

About the SEO of your whole site, I will execute a check session to understand if there are lacks or improvements needed.

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
10 years 4 months ago #1874 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Getting Meta Tags for Each Page
For your information consider this scenario.

You create an article, add meta info to it (e.g. description and keywords), then use this article for a menu item, and add meta info also to menu item.

In this case the front end page will show meta from the article, not menu. If you delete meta from the article, the front end page will show meta from the menu.

Kind regards,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds