× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

Problem installing / getting it to work

• andy00griffiths
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1131 by andy00griffiths
Problem installing / getting it to work was created by andy00griffiths
Hi - I have installed the plugin and enabled it.

When I select it - rules does not load, and the synonyms gives me this error:

500 - An error has occurred.

Table 'wcit.jml_tagmeta_synonyms' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT s.id, s.keywords, s.synonyms, s.weight, s.comment, s.hits, s.last_visit, s.ordering, s.published, s.checked_out FROM jml_tagmeta_synonyms AS s WHERE (s.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY s.ordering asc Table 'wcit.jml_tagmeta_synonyms' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT s.id, s.keywords, s.synonyms, s.weight, s.comment, s.hits, s.last_visit, s.ordering, s.published, s.checked_out FROM jml_tagmeta_synonyms AS s WHERE (s.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY s.ordering asc LIMIT 0, 20 Table 'wcit.jml_tagmeta_synonyms' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT s.id, s.keywords, s.synonyms, s.weight, s.comment, s.hits, s.last_visit, s.ordering, s.published, s.checked_out FROM jml_tagmeta_synonyms AS s WHERE (s.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY s.ordering asc

Any ideas what has gone wrong? I have tried reinstalling it also...

Hope you can help...

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1132 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Problem installing / getting it to work
Hi,
the error message tells the installation goes wrong, tables not created. Be sure to use the right version for your Joomla version and try to install again.

If the issue persists, send me a message at info(at)selfget.com and I will support you with initial setup.

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
10 years 11 months ago #1167 by dougweidner
Replied by dougweidner on topic Problem installing / getting it to work
This also occurred to me on a fresh install. I manually found the sql file in the component folders, altered it to have correct prefix and then ran it on my phpmyadmin.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1170 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Problem installing / getting it to work
Hi,
your issue is related to Joomla 3.1.1. I need to test Tag Meta with this version. I will advise...

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds