× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

How to do ?

More
11 years 3 months ago #670 by Viggo
Replied by Viggo on topic How to do ?

Hi,
I thought your rule is for a single item, but now I'm now sure what you need. As you probably know, you can use Tag Meta to create meta info for many pages (URLs) with one or fews rules.

I would like to help you to do this setup, but I need to understand what you really need. So, if you like, we can schedule a remote session using Team Viewer, so you could explain me with chat and i can see your site and backend.

If you agree, send me an email at info(at)selfget.com and we can schedule a session.

Kind regards,
Luigi

P.S. No, I'm neither from Modena not from Puglia but I like them both. :)

Hello Luigi

Thanks for the message. :)

No it's not just only for a single a few inserts...but I esstimate for a few hundred. :)

I am going to send you an email. :)

BTW: A member of my forum which has farly good knowledge of Joomla when seeing links such as:
www.b-a-r-f.com/index.php?option=com_quickfaq&view=category&cid=136&Itemid=100212

mentioned lets say a non clean link. But these kind of links are generated by applications ie. developers had finaly created. :) I am just the poor user of them.

Best regards

Pieter Wenk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #674 by admin
Replied by admin on topic How to do ?
Maybe he means this is not a SEF URL . But if you have your pages indexed in this way, it's not so easy to change the URL style without be penalized.

I will wait your email...

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #676 by Viggo
Replied by Viggo on topic How to do ?

Maybe he means this is not a SEF URL . But if you have your pages indexed in this way, it's not so easy to change the URL style without be penalized.

I will wait your email...

1. I had activated SEF in Joomla. It worked.....let's say 6 hours and then suddently it become impossible to load correctly the site. No idea why. I disactivated it and after à while..it become again possible to load correctly.

2. Luigi. I have sent to you yesterday late in the evening the email to the adresse you indicated. :)
Did you receive it ?

Meanwhile I subscribed to your ReDJ. :)

Regards

Pieter Wenk
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Viggo. Reason: Additional info.

More
11 years 3 months ago #678 by admin
Replied by admin on topic How to do ?
Yes, we have a mail thread active :)

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds