× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Question Regarding Plugin - Redirect errors

• joomlamus
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #2551 by joomlamus
Hi, I have a question regarding the plugin of ReDJ Enterprise: I found the switch "Redirect errors" in the configurations, but I do not really understand what it means as my redirections are working even if the switch is turned off. I could'nt find the switch in the documentation. Any hints?

Also a feature request: I would found it very userful, if the creation date of a rule would be displayed (as in the standard redirection tool of joomla).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2553 by admin
Sorry, but this feature was just released so online documentation is not updated yet.

If you have enabled "error tracing" you will see tha ReDJ logs any kind of error on your site (under Components -> ReDJ -> Errors). Now it is possible to specify a destination for each error URL to redirect to. This feature was added as an efficient way to support one-on-one redirections (better then using rules to redierct a single page). The option in the plugin allows to disable "globally" this feature and avoid additional checks, so if you are not using you will not be penalized in terms of performances.

I hope this is clear, I will update online doc ASAP.

About your request, it could be useful, meanwhile you could create a note manually using the rule "comment" field.

Kind regards,
Luigi
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomlamus

• joomlamus
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #2556 by joomlamus
Replied by joomlamus on topic Question Regarding Plugin - Redirect errors
Thank you very much for this explanaitions and the hint with the comments which I didnt pay attention to before.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2558 by admin
U're welcome.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds