× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

PURGE!?!?

• avangate
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #1537 by avangate
PURGE!?!? was created by avangate
Hello
I'm not sure about the PURGE button.
Does it delete all errors without any further user confirmation? It just happened, or am I wrong?
If it's like that, I think that a confirmation is VERY advisable... but ok, if they are important, they will come back. (I had almost 1000 errors to check!)

on the other side, it would be nice to have a way to "mark errors as solved" instead of deleting them, so you could have a sort of "archived errors" for history.
Thanks
AO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #1542 by admin
Replied by admin on topic PURGE!?!?
Hi,
the purge button just truncate the table and recover space on the database. This is needed when you have an huge site with million pages and errors. In the current version there are no "additional" functions associated to traced errors so the purge button is enough.

In a future version, if there will be some functions here (e.g. redirect error to another page, and so on) an error status could be useful.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• avangate
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #1543 by avangate
Replied by avangate on topic PURGE!?!?
Ok but please add a confirmation step because in the Joomla environment, the trashcan seems to mean "trashed" and not "deleted and gone forever in the deep space" :-)
So I thought something like that.
Thanks
AO

More
10 years 7 months ago #1545 by admin
Replied by admin on topic PURGE!?!?
In fact the term used is "purge" which means properly "deleted and gone forever in the deep space"... :)

Anyway, I will add a confirm popup in the next version.

Kind regards,
Luigi
The following user(s) said Thank You: avangate

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds