× Here you can get community support related to Auto Group.

Autogroup doesn't works on my joomla 2.5

• euriscos
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #889 by euriscos
Hi there, first of all, thanks a lot for your job it's a great idea, now let me explain what is happening in my website, I've purchased your plugin, installed, scrupulously follow the instructions (even the video demo), I've made a perfect setup, but, it works "just and only" if I write the group manually in my joomla 2.5, if I update the usergroups database via PhpMySql it doesn't put the new member in the group.. please help me to understand what I must do to make it working correctly, thanks a lot for your help
bye
Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #891 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Autogroup doesn't works on my joomla 2.5
Hi Tony,
first thank you for your subscription.

About your question, Auto Group works in this way. Anytime you change a field value, Community Builder triggers a kind of event and Auto Group register itself to be called when this happens. In this way it can check the field value and set the Joomla group according with user settings.

If you go on the database and change a field value, there's no way for Auto Group to be advised about this. It cannot monitor any field value for changes.

But I have a question for you, why do you need to change fields manually on the database without to use the backend management interface? Maybe I can help you to find a better solution. If you prefer, send me a private message at info(at)selfget.com.

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by admin.

• euriscos
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #963 by euriscos
Replied by euriscos on topic Autogroup doesn't works on my joomla 2.5
Ciao Luigi, per caso sei italiano? Sarebbe magnifico comunicare in lingua madre altrimenti..

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #966 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Autogroup doesn't works on my joomla 2.5
Yes,
you can send me an email at info(at)selfget.com, forum is only in english.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds