× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

Help for newbie

• Dannhauer7352907
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #2330 by Dannhauer7352907
Help for newbie was created by Dannhauer7352907
I've downloaded the enterprise edition of meta tag, but am having difficulty using it because of my inexperience with seo. I have read the documentation here (www.selfget.com/downloads/file/10-tagmeta-quickguide-j15.html), but I still don't understand how to properly set it up for our site.

We are still developing our site in a local host environment, and I don't know if that is part of the problem, but I would appreciate your help. I've included some screenshots, and hope they might be helpful. The screen shots are for the seo of an article that is generated from one of the top menu buttons.

Also, we are using the K2 component in order display bibliographic data in a digital library. What is the procedure for properly generating meta data for K2 items.

Thanks,

Mark
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #2331 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Help for newbie
Hi,
can you send me a dump of Tag Meta rules table? You can post here or send me an email at info(at)selfget.com. I want to be sure the rule is working so I need to check the hits counter.

Anyway, I could help you with initial setup if you like. Your site is local so to do this we could schedule a remote support session using Team Viewer. Just advise.

Kind regards,
Luigi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds