× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

Placeholder starting and ending with specific word

• darkhoros
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #2158 by darkhoros
Hi,
I am using tagmeta to extract a prt from the url and use it as title of the page , here is my setting.

URL= \?field_29=Sale&field_30=Egypt&field_31=Cairo&field_32=New%20Cairo%20City/%20Katameya&field_33\[0\]=

place holder b={preg_match 1}/field_33\[0\]=(.*)/i{/preg_match}
then I am displaying ${b} in the title it is working fine and extracting the value of the text after the field_33\[0\]= parameter

I have 2 issues,
1- if the value of the text after that parameter has space in it the title is shown with %20 replacing the space (e.g. mountain%20View) how do I replace this %20 with a space in the title.

2- I need to modify the place holder to get the text after field_33\[0\]= parameter and ends with it reach the following pattern "&f" I am not sure where to put my ending patter in the placeholder.

I hope I have explained my self clearly.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2160 by admin
Hi,
change placeholder as follow:
b={preg_match 1}/field_33\[0\]=([^&]+)/i{/preg_match}

The [^&]+ means "any char except (^) the & one or many (+)".

About the %20 space, this is a good suggestion for a new macro that encode and decode strings. I will add in the next version.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• darkhoros
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #2162 by darkhoros
Thanks, worked just fine, about the %20 issue and replacing characters, I am more than willing to invest on developing this with you to make it available ASAP, please contact me offline to see what can be done if you are interested.
Thank you.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2163 by admin
Hi,
we usually accept customization requests and development support. If you are interested, pls, send me an email at info(at)selfget.com.

Kind regards,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds