× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

Registered user not permitted to download

• crxvfr
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #1963 by crxvfr
I just registered to download the joomla3 version and it is not letting me download. Anybody else? What gives?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crxvfr
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1964 by crxvfr
Replied by crxvfr on topic Registered user not permitted to download
I figured out that I had to pay to subscribe. Got to the download and installed it.

Now here for help because it's driving me nuts. So far as I understand, all the meta data has to be entered on the plugin page and not the article or category page and any of the meta data that you put in while creating an article or category is ignored by the plugin so you end up going from page to page to look at your article then enter the meta data. I got tired of doing that so I disabled the plugin and none of my meta data is showing up now. So frustrated.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by crxvfr.

More
10 years 3 months ago #1966 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Registered user not permitted to download
Hi,
there is a Community version of Tag Meta that can be downloaded for free and wthout register, and allows to check if is good for you.

Anyway, I would like to help you with initial Tag Meta setup. You will see is not necessary to add meta info for each page. If you like, we can schedule a remote support session with Team Viewer, so I will show you how to install, enable, and manage some rules. Just send me a PM at info(at)selfget.com.

Kidnd regards,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds