× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

A 500 - An error has occurred.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3343 by admin
Replied by admin on topic A 500 - An error has occurred.
Hi Martin,
the PHP version is not the problem (5.5 is supported). Try to check the error log message, it could help. If you want, contact me on skype and I can help you with initial setup.

Kind regards,
Luigi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3402 by Martin
Replied by Martin on topic A 500 - An error has occurred.
Some more information:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator­>dispatch() /home/2/f/user/www/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/2/f/user/www/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent()/home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:348
4 require_once() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:380
5 JController­>execute() /home/2/f/user/www/administrator/components/com_tagmeta/tagmeta.php:28
6 TagMetaController­>display() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
7 JController­>display() /home/2/f/user/www/administrator/components/com_tagmeta/controller.php:63
8 TagMetaViewRules­>display() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:722
9 JView­>get() /home/2/f/user/www/administrator/components/com_tagmeta/views/rules/view.html.php:37
10JModelList­>getItems() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:386
11JModelList­>getStart() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/modellist.php:128
12JModelList­>getTotal() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/modellist.php:265
13JModel­>_getListCount() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/modellist.php:231
14JDatabaseMySQL­>execute() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/application/component/model.php:318
15JError::raiseError() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:548
16JError::raise() /home/2/f/user/www/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

(Anonymised my database name with "user")

More
9 years 4 months ago #3403 by admin
Hi Martin,
let's try this. Uninstall the package (both component and plugin), drop all Tag Meta tables from the database, then reinstall again. This usually solves, if the problem persists contact me on skype or with an email at info(at)selfget.com and we will fix together.

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #3407 by Martin
Replied by Martin on topic A 500 - An error has occurred.
Hi Luigi

Many thanks for the advice, which helped to solve the problem.
The problem is gone, but the same is of course also all text after the tables were removed, so that is a new problem. So we probably need to reenter the text manually? 120 rows. Downloaded all the data in a CSV file before drop, but I presume the file also contains the error that caused the problem, so it's not appropriate to upload it again?
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Martin.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3409 by admin
Hi,
not sure about what your "text" is, I guess rules. Can you send me the file at info(at)selfget.com?

Thanks,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds