× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

500 Error after re-install

More
9 years 6 months ago #3154 by TriAc
500 Error after re-install was created by TriAc
Hello,

I just re-installed Redj today on Joomla 3.3.6 and activated the plugin succesfully.

When I want to open the "Component" Redj I receive the following error-message:

500 Unknown column 'a.skip_usergroups' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.fromurl, a.tourl, a.skip, a.skip_usergroups, a.redirect, a.case_sensitive, a.request_only, a.decode_url, a.placeholders, a.comment, a.hits, a.last_visit, a.ordering, a.published, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time,uc.name AS editor FROM ac2_redj_redirects AS a LEFT JOIN ac2_users AS uc ON uc.id = a.checked_out ORDER BY a.ordering asc LIMIT 0, 20

What does this mean and how do I get Redj to work?

Thanks in advance!

TriAc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3159 by admin
Replied by admin on topic 500 Error after re-install
The installation has not updated tables properly. Please, uninstall and reinstall again. Let me know...

More
9 years 6 months ago #3192 by TriAc
Replied by TriAc on topic 500 Error after re-install
Hello,

I just tried it again but it did'nt solve the problem.

500 Unknown column 'a.skip_usergroups' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.fromurl, a.tourl, a.skip, a.skip_usergroups, a.redirect, a.case_sensitive, a.request_only, a.decode_url, a.placeholders, a.comment, a.hits, a.last_visit, a.ordering, a.published, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time,uc.name AS editor FROM ac2_redj_redirects AS a LEFT JOIN ac2_users AS uc ON uc.id = a.checked_out ORDER BY a.ordering asc LIMIT 0, 20

Don't know why this happens. Do you need special information to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Tri

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #3193 by admin
Replied by admin on topic 500 Error after re-install
Hi Tri,
sorry for my incomplete suggestion. A simple way is to uninstall ReDJ from Joomla backend (as you did) and also remove the redj tables from the database, then reinstall again.

Second solution (if you have already have redirection rules you don't want to loose) is to execute the alter table manually. In this case just tell me which is your table prefix and I will provide the alters to execute.

There is another solution (to change the version in the extensions table) but it is a bit less safe to suggest.

Anyway, in case of problems or if you want my help, send me an email at info(at)selfget.com and we will install together.

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by admin.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds