× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

How can I set my site up with proper re-directs?

• iconjoe
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #2703 by iconjoe
Hi Guys,

I am trying to have my site flow like this.

1 I have built a separate login page. After the user logs in to his created account it re-directs him to the home page. Perfect.

2 However, I want it so when that user comes back to the site and is still logged in he is automatically re-driected to the home page and doesnt even see the login page

I want it as the exact same way that facebook has. IE You never see their login page if you are already logged in and you never see the real site until you are logged in.

Currently a user comes back to the site and he lands on the login page and has to click HOME to get to the home. Its not the proper way to flow a website.

Can anyone help? Will this plugin help?
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by iconjoe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #2704 by admin
Hi,
I think ReDJ is not the best solution for you, because it works on URLs, so to trigger a redirect there must be "something" in the URL. Your scenario usually is implemented through cookies and silent redirection. If you were not able to get this result using existing settings, probably you could do with a little custom plugin. But I cannot tell you more with provided information.

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds