× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

ReDJ blocks detailview of joomgallery

• pickbaer
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #2344 by pickbaer
ReDJ blocks detailview of joomgallery was created by pickbaer
Hello,
after update to Joomla 3.2.3, the ReDJ-Plugin blocks the detailview of Joomgallery. It shows no picture. Disabling the plugin brings the picture back.
It's Joomla 3.2.3, Joomgallery 3.1.1, ReDJ 1.74 enterprise and php 5.3.28-1~dotdeb.0
I've changed the order of the plugin, but it didn't work. With joomla 2.5.x it worked fine.
Thanks for your help and greetings from germany
pickbaer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2345 by admin
Replied by admin on topic ReDJ blocks detailview of joomgallery
Hi,
I need the URL to call to check the issue and a dump of ReDJ rules to check if there's a blocking rule to fix. If you prefer, send me a private message on info(at)selfget.com.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• pickbaer
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #2346 by pickbaer
Replied by pickbaer on topic ReDJ blocks detailview of joomgallery
The site is www.bsvkalkar.de, the detailview is e.g.
www.bsvkalkar.de/fotogalerie/feier-60-jahre-bsv-kalkar-2013/60-jahre-bsv-kalkar-2-5085.html

I've enabled the plugin now, all rules are deactivated. I'll send the databasedump via pm.
pickbaer

More
9 years 11 months ago #2349 by admin
Hi,
I traced the page where images are not showed:

www.bsvkalkar.de/fotogalerie/feier-60-jahre-bsv-kalkar-2013/60-jahre-bsv-kalkar-2-5085.html

Images are loaded with links like:

www.bsvkalkar.de/fotogalerie/image.raw?view=image&type=img&id=5085

But these links do not return any image now, just a "warning" page with a suggestion to read the following link:

www.en.joomgallery.net/faq/general-faq/detail-original-images-arent-displayed.html

As you can see, there are potential issues with many system plugins. ReDJ is a system plugin but if it doesn't make a redirect then it is safe (nothing more is done). The URL is not redirected and there is no rules from your dump that can act on this URL, so I'm not sure the issue is related to ReDJ.

Try to disable ONLY ReDJ and check if start to work (when ReDJ is disabled is like it is unistalled). In this case just advise and we will check together, but I'm pretty sure this is not the case (it would be the first time).

Kind regards,
Luigi
The following user(s) said Thank You: pickbaer

• pickbaer
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #2350 by pickbaer
Replied by pickbaer on topic ReDJ blocks detailview of joomgallery
Thanks for your answer, but it's a problem realted to ReDJ. I've now disabled the plugin, please take a look. The pictures are displayed
The rules are not the problem, it's the plugin. I#ve reorderd it many time, no chance. Plugin activated -> no pictures, plugin disabled -> pictures ok

kind regards
pickbaer

More
9 years 11 months ago #2351 by admin
I've seen and you are right, but is not a ReDJ problem if joomgallery refuses to work and return a courtesy page. You can try yourself, just call this URL:

www.bsvkalkar.de/fotogalerie/image.raw?view=image&type=img&id=5085

Now you get an image, then enable ReDJ and you will get a courtesy page from joomgallery, not from ReDJ.

The only thing that I can do to help you is to try to understand why joomgallery works this way. I will advise you.

Kind regards,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds