× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Fatal errror

More
10 years 4 months ago #1905 by KKNP
Fatal errror was created by KKNP
Hi,

I just installed the community version in my joomla 3.2 site.

When I go to Components/ReDJ, this is what I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JController::getInstance() in /storage/content/88/188888/ekensberg432.textkonsulten.se/public_html/administrator/components/com_redj/redj.php on line 25

Please help!

Thank you.

Gunnar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #1906 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Fatal errror
Hi Gunnar,
It seems you have installed the wrong version for Joomla 2.5

Pls, download and install J3 version.

Kind regards.
Luigi

More
10 years 4 months ago #1907 by KKNP
Replied by KKNP on topic Fatal errror
Hello Luigi,

Terribly sorry, I realized my mistake very late last evening and I was just about to inform you!

Again, I´m sorry.

I have now installed the correct version but unfortunately, I can`t get the redirect to work - I get the "From URL´s" in "Referers" and I create new items with the correct "To URL", but still it wont work. I still get to the wrong URL (the "From URL).

The plugin order is (correctly?) "0. System - ReDJ Community" BUT in the order-list there is ALSO "0. System - Kuena Forum" AND "0. First". I have tried to set the order for the plugin to "0. First" but it goes back to "0. System - ReDJ Community".

I should mention that I have upgraded my joomla from version 3.1.5 to 3.2 - in version 3.1.5, I got all my links to work just fine using joomlá´s Redirection function but after upgrading to version 3.2 this wont work any more - joomla´s Redirection function just dont register my "calls" for the pages (articles) and therefore I cannot redirect.

I should also mention, that in joomla´s global configuration I have "URL Rewrite" activated even though I dont use a .htaccess file (a problem?).

Hence I have turned to you and ReDJ!

I should also mention that I do NOT use a .htaccess file (must I?). When using joomla version 3.1.5 i did not use a .htaccess file either - it worked anyway by manually redirecting with joomla´s Redirection function.

Well Luigi, as you have gathered I am new to all this and any help/advice you can give will be highly appreciated - thank you very much in advance.

Please let me know if you think I would be helped by the Enterprize version of ReDJ and I will promply order it - I might do just that anyway (I kind of like the "feel" of ReDJ).

Kind rgds
Gunnar

More
10 years 4 months ago #1908 by admin
Hi Gunnar,
I need to check your rule. Can you post here the rule(s) you have created? Or just send me a dump of ReDJ table to info(at)selfget.com, as you prefer.

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
10 years 4 months ago #1911 by KKNP
Replied by KKNP on topic Fatal errror
Hi Luigi,

You have two mails from me.

Kind rgds
Gunnar

More
10 years 4 months ago #1914 by admin
Hi Gunnar,
check your mailbox. It seems you just need to escape special chars in "From URL" rules.

Kind regards,
Luigi
The following user(s) said Thank You: KKNP

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds