× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Install Successful - No Redirect Options Available

• Quintonium
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #1330 by Quintonium
Hi all,

I am having issues getting the plugin to run. I have read through the forum but could not locate another post where a user has had a similar issue. If I've overlooked that post, please feel free to link me there.

I am using Joomla! 2.5.8 running in Windows Server 2008 R2 IIS and I've installed the package with the filename ReDJ1.7.2Community.zip

The installation process completes successfully but does return an error of "JFolder: :delete: Could not delete folder. Path: C:\Websites\joomla\tmp\install_51edf91d14721\install_51edf91d358a4\admin\language"

When I navigate to the plugin component the menu does not display any options - the page had headings (e.g. redirect / 404) but is otherwise blank (please see attachment "pluginissue.jpg"). The plugin is currently enabled and activated.

I have been able to successfully install and use the plugin in another Joomla! instance on another server. Is this perhaps related to permissions that I have got set? Currently I have IIS user set for all read/write/modify permissions but will remove this prior to going life.

Any help would be appreciated as I could not get redirects working on a per URL basis using IIS nor the Joomla! system Redirect feature. Maybe I'm just doing something silly?x

Kind Regards,
Quinton
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #1333 by admin
Uhmmmm,
it seems installed, but there's something wrong... :)

First, check if there are ReDJ tables in the database (#__redj_xxx). Also, try to reinstall over, you could just extract the package in a "redj" folder under the Joomla "tmp" folder, and try the "install from folder" feature ...

Please, advise.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• Quintonium
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #1345 by Quintonium
Hi Luigi,

Thanks for the reply, the following tables exist in the database:

x904n_redj_errors
x904n_redj_pages404
x904n_redj_redirects
x904n_redj_referer_urls
x904n_redj_referers
x904n_redj_visited_urls

I can see XML stored pages404 table.

I've reinstalled the extension in the manner suggested but still no luck.

More
10 years 9 months ago #1347 by admin
Uhmmm,
maybe is something related to the Windows Server, but I'm not sure. If you want, we can schedule a remote support session with Team Viewer. Just send me an email at info(at)selfget.com.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• Quintonium
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #1358 by Quintonium
Thanks so much for the kind offer! I will try uninstalling -> moving server -> reinstalling first and let you know how I go before we try the remote session.

More
10 years 9 months ago #1360 by admin
Ok,
let me know...

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds