× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

rewrite last part of the url including a query

• nico65
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5625 by nico65
Hello,

first of all thanks for your Extension, but I have some trouble to make it work for me.

What I try to do is the following:

(myJoomlaSite)/en/news/blog.html/year=2013 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/year-2013.html
(myJoomlaSite)/en/news/blog.html/year=2014 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/year-2014.html
(myJoomlaSite)/en/news/blog.html/year=2015 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/year-2015.html

(myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog.html/year=2013 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/jahr-2013.html
(myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog.html/year=2014 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/jahr-2014.html
(myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog.html/year=2015 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/jahr-2015.html

Is this possible at all?
Is it possible to have it as Rule?

Or do I have to Redirect every url one by one. (Actually I tried that but it didn't work out, nothing was redirected. )

Maybe someone can help me with this.

Best
Nico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #5629 by admin
Hi Nico,
try these rules (literally).

(myJoomlaSite)/en/news/blog.html/year=2013 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/year-2013.html
(myJoomlaSite)/en/news/blog.html/year=2014 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/year-2014.html
(myJoomlaSite)/en/news/blog.html/year=2015 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/year-2015.html

From URL: ^/en/news/blog\.html/year=
To URL: {scheme}://{siteurl}/de/news/blog/year-{queryvar year}.html
Request only: true (checked)

(myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog.html/year=2013 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/jahr-2013.html
(myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog.html/year=2014 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/jahr-2014.html
(myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog.html/year=2015 -> (myJoomlaSite)/de/news/blog/jahr-2015.html

From URL: ^/de/news/blog\.html/year=
To URL: {scheme}://{siteurl}/de/news/blog/jahr-{queryvar year}.html
Request only: true (checked)

Kind regards,
Luigi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds