× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Some pages are redirecting to the homepage URGENT!

• doushabu06
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #4050 by doushabu06
This is very serious. Some links in my main menu are redirecting to the homepage despite no rule having been made for them in redj. I have looked in trashed, unpublished etc. and there are no rules made for them. Please help me as some important pages are redirecting to the homepage in my website. When I disable redj plugin in plugin manager, they start working again but when it is enabled they redirect to homepage. I am desperate as I cannot disable this plugin due to SEO matter and at the same time important pages are rendered unavailable in my site due to them being redirected to homepage by the plugin. Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #4053 by admin
Hi,
probably you have a rule (published) that is not configured properly. But I need to check your rules to help you.

Please, post here or send me at info(at)selfget.com a dump of your rule table, and some links to test the problem by myself - needed to identify the wrong rule(s).

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by admin.

• doushabu06
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #4139 by doushabu06
Hi! what do you mean by table rule dump? U want a screen shot of redjan joomla backend? I cannot give u links as it's not possible due to it being a payed membership site n security. The site owners do not allow public access of theyre site without consent. Is ti a must to give u the site links? Please reply ASAP

More
8 years 7 months ago #4141 by admin
Hi,
I need an sql dump of the ReDJ table named <prefix>_redj_redirects. You can send me at info(at)selfget.com.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• doushabu06
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #4179 by doushabu06
Hi! should I export that database table and send it to you or can you please tell me how you need the dump to be made because I'm a little not sql expert. I have phpmyadmin. Thanks

More
8 years 7 months ago #4180 by admin
Yes please.
Dump your rule table and send me at info (at) selfget.com.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds