× Here you can get community support related to Auto Group.

plugin not working. Are these settings correct?

More
10 years 1 month ago #2220 by admin
I'm online now. If you are available for TV, send me an email at info(at)selfget.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2221 by admin
I would like to help you to fix the issue, but I need to check your backend.

If Team Viewer is a problem, you could setup a clone of your site (at least the groups and the CB field) and send me temporary backend access.

Kind regards,
Luigi

• plainhavoc
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2622 by plainhavoc
Replied by plainhavoc on topic plugin not working. Are these settings correct?
i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/plainhavoc/Sandbox%20website%20builder/AutoGroupparameters_zps320b957a.png

Hello again, I have built another site just to check and see if I could get this thing to work again. I have already checked spelling, and case sensitivity. I've even taken spaces out of group names by changing from <group name> to <group_name> instead. I am simply at a loss why this has never worked for me.
There are 50 separate user groups. One for each state. There are 51 options in CB drop-down field to select home state. The field is cb_homestate, the field value is state name, The User_group is state name and (Member)

I am willing to create an account for you with back-end access, however you will need to proxy in if you are outside of the US. Please, any help would be appreciated.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by plainhavoc.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2623 by admin
Hi,
settings seem to be right. Anyway,I am available to check your backend settings or to schedule a remote support session with Team Viewer. Just send me an email at info(at)selfget.com and tell me what you prefer.

Kind regards,
Luigi
The following user(s) said Thank You: plainhavoc

• plainhavoc
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #2641 by plainhavoc
Apparently, all I needed to do was reboot the server. It did that last night before you logged in. Still, not sure why that would make any difference, as no cache is enabled. There's probably an issue in the database that I have yet to uncover. Thank you for all of your help!

More
9 years 10 months ago #2642 by admin
Thanks to you,
and for any further request, you are welcome.

Best regards,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds